Rags V Real...

tomalter said:
Someone changed the Roy Keane's Wiki page and wrote,"ALSO AN ABSOLUTE C*NT FOR AGREEING AND ARGUING THE CASE THAT NANI'S TACKLE WAS A RED CARD AGAINST REAL MADRID"

bloody loser fans

Somebody has changed it again to this:

ALSO AN ABSOLUTE HERO FOR AGREEING AND ARGUING THE CASE THAT NANI'S TACKLE WAS A RED CARD AGAINST REAL MADRID.

What a star, whoever he or she is!

That's not a red card for United in the Premier league, but everywhere else in the world it is. That's the fucking funny thing about it, we all know Nani would have probably won a free kick from Webb or Clattentwat, but in this case they've been rightly punished.

Shows how shit and unaccustomed they are to playing 10 vs 11, when most matches they play 12 v 11, and the odd 12 v 9

NipHolmes said:
Ray78 said:
NipHolmes said:
Disgusting.

Can't even sum up people like that. Just braindead.

The idiot has deleted his account.

The damage is done. He will be reported, tracked down by twitter via personal details and i.p history and then will get a knock at the door. The police will reactivate his account and speak to mates on there to track him down if they can't track for whatever reason.

Hopefully they make an example of this twat, I hope the media pick it up too.

Sadly the media are all mourning the loss already and this will be brushed under the carpet.

GFBlue said:
Red card all day long, twice on Sunday. Cannot see any argument for any other decision. Obviously with Howard "The Red" Webb in the PL it would have been a booking for Arbeloa and a penalty for the scum.

tumblr_m719t5Hj9N1qkidce.png

I thought this place was bad but at least we argue amongst ourselves and tear bluemoon apart.

Changing wikis on a knee jerk is funny as fuck because it's so pathetic.

ono said:
His legs moved in an unnatural way anyway. He caught him, accidentally but then he pushed out with his legs right at the end of the movement. So it's a red card. Because he still deliberately kicked him. And that's disregarding the fact that both of his feet were off the floor, and his studs were showing at head height.

I agree.

I thought it was harsh at first but when i see that he flings his leg up and Arbeloa' arm is out and Nani then moves his foot towards the armpit from its original position. The natural movement would be his leg going downwards or at least still. Instead he moves it in a shoving movement, slight but it's clear. On that basis it's dangerous play. Have issue, blame goes to Nani, that's what i'd say to Rags.

canyerdogputoutafire said:
mcmanus said:
Bluebee2 said:
I know, funny though isn't it ?

Certainly. I watched at my rag mate's house. Hahhaha.

The last time i saw a decision that bad involving a Nani, Tyrone asked Kevin Webster to babysit Ruby.
That is funny

Can't take the credit my mates just a mad/sick fucker.

Apparently his joke has already gone nuts on that Facebook thingy.

TCIB said:
I thought this place was bad but at least we argue amongst ourselves and tear bluemoon apart.

Changing wikis on a knee jerk is funny as fuck because it's so pathetic.

It is their way with coping with a defeat. It is hilarious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.