Rags V Real...

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
From twatter: @Hadz_Hussain @refereecuneyt when you get home, your mother, your wife, your children are all gonna be murdered then i will rip you apart limb by limb

You stay classy Old Trafford.
What the hell did I just read? I understand being angry about losing but for Gods sake this is going too much.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
From twatter: @Hadz_Hussain @refereecuneyt when you get home, your mother, your wife, your children are all gonna be murdered then i will rip you apart limb by limb

You stay classy Old Trafford.

Unbelievable. He does know people can be arrested for what they write on Twitter doesn't he?

And why wasn't it a penalty and red card for the munchkin's hand ball on the line...?

He led with his arm ffs!

But, this is what happens when Phil Jones is injured...

tomalter said:
Someone changed the Roy Keane's Wiki page and wrote,"ALSO AN ABSOLUTE C*NT FOR AGREEING AND ARGUING THE CASE THAT NANI'S TACKLE WAS A RED CARD AGAINST REAL MADRID"

bloody loser fans

Im loving this as everyone is now seeing their "true colours" for want of a better expression - by that I mean everyone can see exactly what the spiteful pricks are like!

559742_221411964671010_86311918_n_3.jpg

This is what happens when 99% of your fans are glory hunters with egos fully invested in the club. A loss of significance and the meltdown is epic on a grand scale... racial attacks, death threats, you name it. Can't wait for the coming years, I'm not naive enough to think United will decline completely but it'll be a miracle if the post-Ferguson era is as fruitful, and neither City or Chelsea are going away.

NipHolmes said:
ono said:
His legs moved in an unnatural way anyway. He caught him, accidentally but then he pushed out with his legs right at the end of the movement. So it's a red card. Because he still deliberately kicked him. And that's disregarding the fact that both of his feet were off the floor, and his studs were showing at head height.

I agree.

I thought it was harsh at first but when i see that he flings his leg up and Arbeloa' arm is out and Nani then moves his foot towards the armpit from its original position. The natural movement would be his leg going downwards or at least still. Instead he moves it in a shoving movement, slight but it's clear. On that basis it's dangerous play. Have issue, blame goes to Nani, that's what i'd say to Rags.

That's what I thought. At first thought it looked harsh but having watched it again its a clear red. It's extremely similar to the Balo one against Kiev, as Balo does the same. The only thing that annoys me is that Nani went down holding his side like he'd been kicked. That's not been mentioned once. Not only did he stud a player, but then had the cheek to roll about on the floor pretending it was him that got fouled... cheating twat of the highest order! Hope this is the start of there demise, another goal-less night for Van Rapist too, that 7 now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.