Rags V Real...

Causeway_Boy said:
aru5apyh.jpg

Me think that funny ;)<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:06 pm --<br /><br />
MSP said:
Piers is legend:

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan

Just think, Van Pursestrings - if you'd stayed at Arsenal.. you'd still be in the Champions League.

Don't like the kunt but that's is tip-top.

just seen modrics goal.....what a goal! perfect

sick of all the pro rag commentary, ok they are good but they are just bigging them up beyond caring.

Phelan-"we feel we conducted ourselves like manchester united".
You're not wrong.
Smacked arses.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
From twatter: @Hadz_Hussain @refereecuneyt when you get home, your mother, your wife, your children are all gonna be murdered then i will rip you apart limb by limb

You stay classy Old Trafford.

This will hopefully be reported to the police then... And guarantee it won't be mentioned by the press! - we all know united are soft as shit but its still disgusting to see someone given death threats for making a good decision!

2sheikhs said:
You're not wrong.
Smacked arses.
Its impossible to put in words just how much i loathe that club.

2sheikhs said:
You're not wrong.
Smacked arses.

He's right, usual blame anyone but themselves and then crowd the ref at every op to shout abuse in his face as things aren't going their way, like a spoilt child would.

Then there's the shout pen anytime the ball hits any part of the defending team as often as possible as one HAS to be given (include throw self to ground as often as possible in this).

Then when they'd lost begin the abuse at the ref as the game can't be changed anymore.

There should be bans for Fergie (for his reaction to the sending off then at the end where you saw him on screen swearing at the ref), Camelgob for clapping in the ref's face, as well as the other two who we're in his face.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.