Rags V Real...

1.618034 said:
MCFC BOB said:
I think that would have been harsh had it been given. But I'm just controversial for the attention so don't mind me.

What planet...?

Deliberate handball on the line = penalty and red card

Kick in the chest = red card

What's so difficult to understand?

Nani knows what will happen, thats why he is lying a minute... Blatant red card, no discussion!

citytill1die84 said:
MSP said:
He just like to piss them off, lol

MARTIN SAMUEL: The bottom line is this: just because your fancy-dan winger gets sent off, whether rightly or not, it does not mean you have to concede two goals in the next 12 minutes

Lol

He certainly doesn't subscribe to the bullet points the pisscan sends out to the media. Great line.

Blue2112 said:
These so called experts keep saying it wasn't a foul because Nani wasn't even looking at Arbeola. Surely the fact he had no idea who was near him and yet he still has two feet off the ground with studs high proves it was bloody dangerous as he could have hit somebody without even knowing. If Arbeola hadn't jumped himself he could have been hit in the head.
Also, all the bellends saying this wouldnt be a red in the prem.....wrong. Gibson and carlton cole, west ham v everton. Exactly the same, both red cards. You cant jump in the air with studs out at head height.

I might get bollocked for this but I've been listening to and pissing my sides at Talksport tonight, but when the presenters say we've got a United fan from Devon, Watford, Portsmouth on the line .... spitting their vengence and misguided ramblings it makes me chuffed me dad made me blue.

mcmanus said:
I might get bollocked for this but I've been listening to and pissing my sides at Talksport tonight, but when the presenters say we've got a United fan from Devon, Watford, Portsmouth on the line .... spitting their vengence and misguided ramblings it makes me chuffed me dad made me blue.
This is one of those evenings that just keeps on giving :)

Fancy he'll say this for Ferguson now ?

I'll be disappointed if sneering Mourinho wins tonight... Giroud is hopeless, Arsenal could have had a better striker for FREE... Lerner must respect Villa's proud history

By Adrian Durham

PUBLISHED: 09:38 GMT, 5 March 2013 | UPDATED: 16:35 GMT, 5 March 2013

Anyone else going to feel disappointed if Jose Mourinho is successful at Old Trafford tonight?

He has plenty of trophies on his c.v. but he also has plenty of negatives. He once questioned a referee who then got death threats and decided to retire. So much for respect.

neverred76 said:
FA Cup v rags...Vinny gets sent off and hey look who it is !...thats right its stretfords very own Sammy Davis Jnr....down to ten men and lost the tie eh, what goes around and all that. ...chortle !

This was my first thought. Right before bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What a night.

Very enjoyable, watching the tossers get all fired up from Giggs and Baconface with his cheerleading skills to a ground you could hear a pin drop in, all in the matter of 15 minutes.

Well done Madrid.

VivaSilence.

VivaNotSingingHisNameAnymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.