Rags V Real...

iJ6XysLT7IFnG.gif
<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:02 am --<br /><br />
MCFC BOB said:

[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/ib2BsbUFyoZpqQ.gif[/bigimg]

The post match stuff on five live was comical.It was as if the world had ended. Poor fergie, too distraught to face the media. Red card all day long for me having seen it now. High and dangerous. One wheel off the bus. Bring on Chelsea now. Rio should be done for his sarcastic applause. Jose played a blinder post match. Top evenings entertainment.

These so called experts keep saying it wasn't a foul because Nani wasn't even looking at Arbeola. Surely the fact he had no idea who was near him and yet he still has two feet off the ground with studs high proves it was bloody dangerous as he could have hit somebody without even knowing. If Arbeola hadn't jumped himself he could have been hit in the head.

Blue2112 said:
These so called experts keep saying it wasn't a foul because Nani wasn't even looking at Arbeola. Surely the fact he had no idea who was near him and yet he still has two feet off the ground with studs high proves it was bloody dangerous as he could have hit somebody without even knowing. If Arbeola hadn't jumped himself he could have been hit in the head.

Spot on blue2112. Could have killed him too if the shoe was on the other foot.

Klopp Flop said:

Heard about that, but now that I've seen it....Wow! How do you miss that? Our boys have succumbed to many PKs because of this rule. If Micah's ball-to-foot-to-hand is a penalty, this one is too. Looks bookable to me. Ball was low, and when you jump your arms typically go to the side, not straight out in front

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.