Rags V Real...

Sir Alex would have 20 European Cups if it wasn't for decisions like the one we saw last night!

- Dave , Manchester - UK, 06/3/2013 00:47
<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:27 am --<br /><br />
Blue2112 said:
These so called experts keep saying it wasn't a foul because Nani wasn't even looking at Arbeola. Surely the fact he had no idea who was near him and yet he still has two feet off the ground with studs high proves it was bloody dangerous as he could have hit somebody without even knowing. If Arbeola hadn't jumped himself he could have been hit in the head.

Keane summed it up perfectly:

"what he expected - to have 20 yards just for himself?"

Jesus wept

The biggest loser James Lawton: "Manure huge resource of spirit undone by referee's terrible assault on game's natural order"

MCFC BOB said:
I think that would have been harsh had it been given. But I'm just controversial for the attention so don't mind me.

What planet...?

Deliberate handball on the line = penalty and red card

Kick in the chest = red card

What's so difficult to understand?

MSP said:
Sir Alex would have 20 European Cups if it wasn't for decisions like the one we saw last night!

- Dave , Manchester - UK, 06/3/2013 00:47

-- Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:27 am --

Blue2112 said:
These so called experts keep saying it wasn't a foul because Nani wasn't even looking at Arbeola. Surely the fact he had no idea who was near him and yet he still has two feet off the ground with studs high proves it was bloody dangerous as he could have hit somebody without even knowing. If Arbeola hadn't jumped himself he could have been hit in the head.

Keane summed it up perfectly:

"what he expected - to have 20 yards just for himself?"

Exactly. It was dangerous. In UEFA competitions that's a red card all day long.

I'm incredulous at the incredulity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.