Rags V Real...

Telegraph correspondent Henry Winter on Radio 5 live: "I actually thought the initial perpetrator was Arbeloa, who looked like he thought he had a free hit at Nani and was going to take it."

Wtf? Surelly haven't watched the game?

Red all day long for me, and I don't even hate united like people do on here. It's wreckless and dangerous. People get booked for a high foot these days. That foul isn't far off alonso and de Jong. In football you're pretty aware of players and surroundings, I think nani does it deliberately. You can see him pushing his leg into him more with a follow through. It's blatant to me

Interpolantics said:
mcmanus said:
Honestly I didn't think it deserved a red card.

Good man ,at least you have a bit of sense.

-- Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:41 am --

Freestyler said:
What a night.

Very enjoyable, watching the tossers get all fired up from Giggs and Baconface with his cheerleading skills to a ground you could hear a pin drop in, all in the matter of 15 minutes.

Well done Madrid.

VivaSilence.

VivaNotSingingHisNameAnymore.

Viva12pointsClear.

Fuck off you condescending rag twat. I don't need you telling me I have sense because I know I have. Your team lost because Jose took advantage of a situation and your pisscan boss didn't.

Mike Phelan the bard of the swamp, this magnificent football club and all that shit, what a twat, PMSL

AustinBlue said:
neverred76 said:
FA Cup v rags...Vinny gets sent off and hey look who it is !...thats right its stretfords very own Sammy Davis Jnr....down to ten men and lost the tie eh, what goes around and all that. ...chortle !

This was my first thought. Right before bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mine too, you reap what you sow , I was distraught on that night, therefore the needle on my sympathy gauge does not even flicker one iota. The way the red vermin didn't win the title last season, the way way they were dumped out last night are things dreams are made of, I can't get enough of it, sometimes karma is not instant. Here's to many more nights like last night.

mcmanus said:
Interpolantics said:
mcmanus said:
Honestly I didn't think it deserved a red card.

Freestyler said:
What a night.

Very enjoyable, watching the tossers get all fired up from Giggs and Baconface with his cheerleading skills to a ground you could hear a pin drop in, all in the matter of 15 minutes.

Well done Madrid.

VivaSilence.

VivaNotSingingHisNameAnymore.

Viva12pointsClear.

Fuck off you condescending rag twat. I don't need you telling me I have sense because I know I have. Your team lost because Jose took advantage of a situation and your pisscan boss didn't.

You're morphing into the rest of the idiots now,your making no sense .Pretend city are big again.

Interpolantics said:
mcmanus said:
Interpolantics said:

Viva12pointsClear.

You're morphing into the rest of the idiots now,your making no sense .Pretend city are big again.

Woohoo I got myself a new pet rag the day after that show. Please stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.