Rags V Real...

Interpolantics said:
This is where I see that our game threads get more hits than yours.12 points(TWELVE:)
Can't wait till we stuff you in the Theatre and then in Wembley.Double trouble.
The Red Cafe match thread has 2620 replies, this has 900. Prattle off if thread popularity is so important to you. It doesn't surprise me in the least that it never entered your mind that the reason why our match day threads are relatively quiet is because most of our main posters actually go to matches.

Interpolantics said:
ManCitizens. said:
Interpolantics said:
You're morphing into the rest of the idiots now,your making no sense .Pretend city are big again.

Are you here because your club only exists thanks to City?

If we didn't help you out would you support City or Central?

Central?Did sheikh mohammad buy them too?Get fucked.
Oh dear. Do you not know owt about your history neither? Like SOOOOO many other Rags!

You'll be saying you never knew you only got a few hundred watching you week-in-week-out at Newton Heath causing the club to nearly go bust and John Henry Davis to BUY the club, BUY and build them a new stadium, change their name, BUY them a whole new team and BUY the club's first ever titles. Did you not know that neither?

Caveman said:
Interpolantics said:
ManCitizens. said:

Oh dear. Do you not know owt about your history neither?

let the kid fester in his own but hurtness

Caveman said:
Interpolantics said:
ManCitizens. said:

Oh dear. Do you not know owt about your history neither?

To be fair Caveman he probably knows nothing before 92, after all that's when football started

Skashion said:
Interpolantics said:
This is where I see that our game threads get more hits than yours.12 points(TWELVE:)
Can't wait till we stuff you in the Theatre and then in Wembley.Double trouble.
The Red Cafe match thread has 2620 replies, this has 900.
Not like a Rag to lie is it? Lol!

Ah, a great morning to wake up - so much entertainment to look forward to in the British media! Wonder how the Spanish press have been reporting The Night The World Ended?

Listen cunts,United rule .We wanked all over you this season and I can't wait till we fuck ye over in the theatre and beat your sorry ases in Wembley too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.