Rags V Real...

Interpolantics said:
mcmanus said:
Interpolantics said:
Good man ,at least you have a bit of sense.

-- Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:41 am --

Viva12pointsClear.

Fuck off you condescending rag twat. I don't need you telling me I have sense because I know I have. Your team lost because Jose took advantage of a situation and your pisscan boss didn't.

You're morphing into the rest of the idiots now,your making no sense .Pretend city are big again.
Why the fuck would you put the words 'blue moon' onto your search engine when you've just been knocked out of a cup?

bluemathlady said:
Oh feeeeeergie.... Treble, eh?

Yeah like he'll.....oh wait.

-- Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:42 am --

Pigeonho said:
Interpolantics said:
mcmanus said:
Fuck off you condescending rag twat. I don't need you telling me I have sense because I know I have. Your team lost because Jose took advantage of a situation and your pisscan boss didn't.

You're morphing into the rest of the idiots now,your making no sense .Pretend city are big again.
Why the fuck would you put the words 'blue moon' onto your search engine when you've just been knocked out of a cup?

This is where I see that our game threads get more hits than yours.12 points(TWELVE:)
Can't wait till we stuff you in the Theatre and then in Wembley.Double trouble.

Interpolantics said:
mcmanus said:
Interpolantics said:
Good man ,at least you have a bit of sense.

-- Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:41 am --

Viva12pointsClear.

Are you here because your club only exists thanks to City?

If we didn't help you out would you support City or Central?

Interpolantics said:
bluemathlady said:
Oh feeeeeergie.... Treble, eh?

Yeah like he'll.....oh wait.

-- Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:42 am --

Pigeonho said:
Interpolantics said:

This is where I see that our game threads get more hits than yours.12 points(TWELVE:)
Can't wait till we stuff you in the Theatre and then in Wembley.Double trouble.
Strange boy. Eat up your porridge and get your uniform on. School starts soon.

AntiUnited said:
Rage cafe:

::sonny::
First Team Sub

Location: If you have got a car and somewhere to sleep, Someone who loves you? Something to eat? I would say you're doing better than most
Turkish are easy to corrupt
Turkish Airlines are one of United's main sponsors!

ManCitizens. said:
Interpolantics said:
mcmanus said:

Are you here because your club only exists thanks to City?

If we didn't help you out would you support City or Central?

Central?Did sheikh mohammad buy them too?Get fucked.

Ps fuck off ronaldo, dont want him to ever come back here. Hes gone there and the fans dont love him half as much as ours.

Originally Posted by Quinton Fortune
"Ps fuck off ronaldo, dont want him to ever come back here. Hes gone there and the fans dont love him half as much as ours."

"I remember him saying he wished Real Madrid fans were more like United fans."

LOOLOLOLOLOLol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.