Rags V Real...

MCC said:
Blue Tooth said:
33ojdq0.jpg

Loving that!

It is indeed quality.
Take a bow Blue Tooth.
Some rag loon has actually just been on the radio saying he may cancel his summer holiday to Gumbet in protest.
Chris Morris and Brass Eye could never surpass parodying plankton like this.

mcmanus said:
I might get bollocked for this but I've been listening to and pissing my sides at Talksport tonight, but when the presenters say we've got a United fan from Devon, Watford, Portsmouth on the line .... spitting their vengence and misguided ramblings it makes me chuffed me dad made me blue.

Before the match on Granada reports they had a group of Asian lads,all nicely decked out in the gear,two had masks of Rooney and Van Persie on.....from Lancaster,not Manchester of course.The best moment was when the interviewer asked them who they thought would be the most important player tonight.......and they replied,''Phil Jones'' until he pointed out he was injured and wouldn't be playing.Cheesy grins and a ''Oh yes!'' comment.Clueless glory hunting wankers!!

Swales lives said:
mcmanus said:
Where is Paddy Crerand to give his sober incisive unbiased view?

Lying under a pile of boxes in his skip behind Macari's chippy.
They've had McGrath on instead.

Bloody hell......Paul McGrath?? Was he sober?? I used to see him many a weekend when he played for them staggering around Fridays nightclub on Palatine road.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.