Rags V Real...

I can't believe how much backing these twats are getting from every inch of the media today. Its beggars belief, it was and would be a red to any other team in the world and nothing would have been said, fucking hypocritical wanker fans they are, I pray Chelsea knock them out and really piss them off now!

Good to see United leading the respect campaign by example - classic Fergie and Camelgob at the end of the game. Any chance of appropriate action being taken? If Roy Keene says it was a red, what's all the fuss about?
In fairness, I'm disgusted with that referee - did any of you see that little tug on (I think it was) Kaka ,when he was put through with a clean run on goal in the second half, when there was a tug on his shirt by the last defender, and the ref missed it? Kaka stopped and the ref just played on. Disgusted - they should have finished with 9 on the pitch, not 10.
I'm waiting this morning for someone to produce the actual law of the game which says that you can't send off some one in a red shirt at O.T.

33ojdq0.jpg

the blue panther said:
Good to see United leading the respect campaign by example - classic Fergie and Camelgob at the end of the game. Any chance of appropriate action being taken? If Roy Keene says it was a red, what's all the fuss about?
In fairness, I'm disgusted with that referee - did any of you see that little tug on (I think it was) Kaka ,when he was put through with a clean run on goal in the second half, when there was a tug on his shirt by the last defender, and the ref missed it? Kaka stopped and the ref just played on. Disgusted - they should have finished with 9 on the pitch, not 10.
I'm waiting this morning for someone to produce the actual law of the game which says that you can't send off some one in a red shirt at O.T.

BaconFace did his usual Glaswegian "I know where you live, ref. The boys will be round!"

Will Uefa charge them with not keeping their players under control? Had that been some hapless, debt-ridden eastern European team, or City, the charge sheet would be on the table before the floodlights had been turned off!

tornandfrayed said:

Look at the two paragraphs about the incidents

Nani’s foot was undoubtedly high as he collided with Álvaro Arbeloa but he was not looking at the Real Madrid full-back. There was no malice, no intent. Nani’s eyes were on the ball. He did not even know Arbeloa was arriving fast. Caught accidentally by Nani, Arbeloa went down and stayed down, clutching his midriff.

Faced with a coming-together of players, both of whom were now lying on the ground, Cakir could have erred on the side of caution and simply shown Nani a yellow card.

and

But the moment Balotelli raised his studs into Goran Popov’s chest, then down into the left back’s thigh, Balotelli let his team-mates down, leaving them to play 54 minutes with 10 men

Similar incidents, very similar, met with two totally contrasting ways of being reported.
Thought Winter was coming around, but that's obviously not the case.

Never in twenty six years has Sir Alex reacted with such fury!

WTF have people been watching for twenty six years. Was only a few weeks since he near lynched Mike Dean!

And I must say I'm delighted that the training session at The Etihad could help in some small way!

The short arsed apology of a sports journalist on BBC Breakfast has just said that, as there was no intent - because he didn't know the other guy was there - it shouldn't have been a red.
(As Sir Roy Keene rightly said last night, intent has nothing to do with it - not that we blues are ignoring the little extra kick out which happened when Nani realised the defender was on the end of his studs, which were nearly 5 feet off the ground.)
I guess that if they keep saying this often enough, they'll hear their name called out when the quarter final draw is made.
I dunno - what a waste of your 1000th game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.