Rags V Villa..

ban-mcfc said:
going to have to go out for a walk, yorkes sent me over the edge i'm about to do something stupid.

so fucking angry.

Same I am close to shattering my TV I need to go for a run. This is too much disrespect and bias for one man to take. Its so obvious they not even trying to hide it.

Can't believe these twats have got another penalty like that. Second goal was disgraceful defending on Villa's part. Hope they go down, awful and totally abject performance.

Now, I would really wanna know what the other teams' forums have got to say on the match.

I'm so wound up right now and the main thought in my head would get me a life ban if I typed it so I'll keep it to myself. Not even gonna watch the second half, the league is bent and United are cheats - no longer an opinion IMO, but a fact.

Really hope villa get relegated and Mcleash gets the boot......cant believe the utter shite theyre playing!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.