Rags vs Dippers

jimharri said:
southern muppet said:
If Balotelli or AJ had gone down like that against the scum and got a penalty, would anyone be complaining? Diving is an unfortunate part of the game but you can understand professional footballers doing whatever it takes to win, and deep down you'd be dissappointed in your players if they weren't prepared to. Would you rather have a moral victory or an actual victory?

United's fans have some embarassingly shit songs though. How can they sing ''knick knack paddy whack give a dog a bone'' and not deeply cringe with embarassment from within?
You obviously didn't see some of the comments after Jo's ''dying swan'' act at the Emirates then, I presume?

I did and it surprised me though I can understand how people who didn't grow up with as a part of the game happening week-in week-out might feel more strongly against theatrics and simulation.

I think if most of us are honest with ourselves - win our first trophy in the 92nd minute due to a highly dodgy penalty, or lose that final, is not a question that really requires much thought.

LoveCity said:
You could stab something 100 times at Old Trafford but if you played for them, Howard Webb and cronies would rule it a suicide.

LOL, class post!

sixlashes said:
could do with scousers kicking lumps out of the rags now

They should have never sold mascherano. He'd be kicking shit out of anything in red right now.

kippaxwarrior said:
Webb we be the ref in the derby
im 100% sure of it

Oh yeah, it's a Given.

They wouldn't like us taking their unbeaten record off them with an all out attacking 5-0 win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.