Rags vs Dippers

If Liverpool are their big rivals, and we don't matter, why are they singing song after song about us - and not one thing about the scousers, who they happen to be both playing and beating.

Bongo Joe said:
southern muppet said:
If Balotelli or AJ had gone down like that against the scum and got a penalty, would anyone be complaining? Diving is an unfortunate part of the game but you can understand professional footballers doing whatever it takes to win, and deep down you'd be dissappointed in your players if they weren't prepared to. Would you rather have a moral victory or an actual victory?

United's fans have some embarassingly shit songs though. How can they sing ''knick knack paddy whack give a dog a bone'' and not deeply cringe with embarassment from within?
Obviously you're happy because you're 1-0 up but I think there'd be plenty of fans on here that wouldn't condone our players diving.

Calling me a rag is both original and funny.

southern muppet said:
If Balotelli or AJ had gone down like that against the scum and got a penalty, would anyone be complaining? Diving is an unfortunate part of the game but you can understand professional footballers doing whatever it takes to win, and deep down you'd be dissappointed in your players if they weren't prepared to. Would you rather have a moral victory or an actual victory?

United's fans have some embarassingly shit songs though. How can they sing ''knick knack paddy whack give a dog a bone'' and not deeply cringe with embarassment from within?

They can sing such mundane drivel and it's actually encouraged by the rag media team because ushited have a similar target audience to sesame street - but a few levels down in in group IQ dynamic terms. . ergo; start off with ushited and work up to sesame street - trouble is they they struggle to move on is all. Hence, take me home ushited road blasted through the speakers at the swamp at high volume to drown out the chants of away fans because the rag fans can't do it themselves. More atmosphere on the moon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.