Rags vs Dippers

southern muppet said:
Bongo Joe said:
Obviously you're happy because you're 1-0 up but I think there'd be plenty of fans on here that wouldn't condone our players diving.

Calling me a rag is both original and funny.
At what point did I call you a rag? I was saying 'you' in the case that you said Balotelli or AJ dived, meaning in that situation, obviously you (meaning City fans) would be happy as we'd be 1-0 up.

Tyldesley and Beglin....if Calsberg did bias commentary, we will no doubt hear soon.....
CT "I love the rags more than you love the dippers"
JB "err no I love the dippers far more than you love the rags"

so the rags have 0 shot on target (except the penalty) 20 mins into the first half and Liverpool hmm im not gonna mention them,

BORINB BORING united.

torres needs a goal badly, touch is awful and workrate is horrendous, dont just stand there when they have the ball, press them

Lucas - one of the most underrated players in the league.

One of those players who a few people don't like and everyone joins in with the hate.

Bongo Joe said:
southern muppet said:
Calling me a rag is both original and funny.
At what point did I call you a rag? I was saying 'you' in the case that you said Balotelli or AJ dived, meaning in that situation, obviously you (meaning City fans) would be happy as we'd be 1-0 up.

Sorry mate, I didn't really pick up that it was the universal 'you' :)

And you're right, plenty wouldn't, but the acid test of whether it's scruples or results that are more important to people is whether they'd hypothetically take a win that results from it or not - and if most would, doesn't that mean the condemnation they offer alongside that is a little bit hollow?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.