Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the clappers have jumped on the bandwagon and are having a go at you for daring to speak your mind / share your opinion. I've read what you said and pretty much agree. All this shite that Sterling's been amazing so far this season is total shit. He's been bang average at best and nothing more. I'm all for hoping he improves and can't understand the need to embellish the truth.

He's been better than De Bruyne nearly all season.

He's also been better than Silva, Nolito, Navas, Iheanacho and Sane.

You're right he hasn't been 'great' but he's done very well for a 22 year old. Most goals and assists combined of any English player isn't he as well?

Was great second half. Their left back will have sore ankles tomorrow the amount he got turned.

BRILLIANT. The haters love getting on his back when he's not on form but many won't praise him after today's game. MOM without a doubt.

BRILLIANT. The haters love getting on his back when he's not on form but many won't praise him after today's game. MOM without a doubt.
He had a shocking first half but very good second. Nobody can argue with that.

But people love to jump on his back, like I sed many of these people will not praise his second half performance, they will just remain silent.

He was no where near shocking.

Tbh, this post is a disgrace for me. It's like you're looking for the negative having the taken the view that you just don't like him but you're giving him a slight bit of kudos.

"Shocking"

Fuck me, seriously.

He was no where near shocking.

Tbh, this post is a disgrace for me. It's like you're looking for the negative having the taken the view that you just don't like him but you're giving him a slight bit of kudos.

"Shocking"

Fuck me, seriously.
Total agree. He tried and worked his socks of in the first half, always looks lively. Makes a bad pass and his haters come out. They are a disgrace. Sterling is a sublime talent.

Strange game in that first 45 he was off the pace and second 45 unplayable.

Confidence plays a huge part in the lads game and Pep hopefully had the right words at half time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.