Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be devastated to hear you don't rate him. Might as well just hang his boots up right now.
I suppose then when he was clean through and then kicked the floor, yes, kicked the fucking floor, and then fell over, you were thinking 'top player that lad'. He's a comedy figure. He had no success whatsoever against James Milner who had him in his pocket. I can't understand how people on here maintain that he's good. I don't see any harm in just telling it like it is.

Major difference from last season is that even if things are working for him he is still trying.

The difference I see is in his off the ball movement. He is doing a lot more to find space and push the opposition players around. Last season he would stick to his position and would be in or out of the game depending on how well they marked him. He seems much more dynamic now and willing to make runs and mix things up. Still work to be done but comfortably one of our best 11 IMO, hopefully G Jesus and Sane will push him on to better things.

the speed at which Sterlings brain is telling his feet to operate at, is at a different level to other players, sometimes there will be a breakdown in communication, with spectacular consequences

We all know he isn't the finished article, would be interested to know what the consensus is on here as to when will it be deemed a reasonable amount of time to reach that point.

I love your enthusiasm but why should it take that long, after all he has been in the PL for quite some time now.

Because he's still a young player? He's good now but we won't see his best years for a while if he continues to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.