Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been very happy with his performances this season. He won't peak for another two or three years though. Will he be world class or just excellent though. We will have to wait and see.

I love your enthusiasm but why should it take that long, after all he has been in the PL for quite some time now.
Mp stunted his growth making him wait and pass it to someone else,raz said recently he had to play like that for him but under pep he has more freedom and this is happening now
Raheem Sterling has completed more take-ons inside the opposition box than anyone else this season (15). [Squawka]

Been outstanding this season so far. Last year could have really stunted his growth but luckily he seems to have shaken it off. Still doesn't ever seem quite in control of the ball at all times (see Aguero's goal against Burnley!) but he is improving game by game. Really suprised and happy with how he has improved this season

Mp stunted his growth making him wait and pass it to someone else,raz said recently he had to play like that for him but under pep he has more freedom and this is happening now
Raheem Sterling has completed more take-ons inside the opposition box than anyone else this season (15). [Squawka]
Im not slating him, just curious as to what others think regarding how long before he reaches his ceiling

Has some time to go to reach his peak but he's growing and making a major contribution in the meantime. I had him down for several MotM performances early this season, since when he's become inconsistent again. That's his main issue.

Has some time to go to reach his peak but he's growing and making a major contribution in the meantime. I had him down for several MotM performances early this season, since when he's become inconsistent again. That's his main issue.

There aren't many players under 25 that aren't inconsistent - hard to judge away at Liverpool and V Burnley. Although, I feel he had reasonably good games in each

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.