Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the award fax got until I saw it retweeted on Twitter.

Had rag **** or dipper **** won it it would be main sport headlines.

Is he still getting pointless booed by every non city fan in England? He has been brilliant this season.

There's more chance of otamendi being crowned PFA player of the year... Won't happen bud. Sterling could literally score another 10 and assist the same and he'd be overlooked for one reason and one reason only... He plays for the enemy!
@OB1 I was just about to post that Sterling could score a 45 yard screamer to win the CL final, after assisting three previous goals that match, then the next day release credible proof that he had discovered a wonder drug that reverses the effects of MS, before singlehandedly saving three children and the class bunny from a burning school building the next week... and he still wouldn't win player of the year.

Such an important player for us. Creates something out of nothing, provides a lot of assists, works so hard all game, never drops his head. Shoved the media and idiot England fans words down their stupid throats.

Such an important player for us. Creates something out of nothing, provides a lot of assists, works so hard all game, never drops his head. Shoved the media and idiot England fans words down their stupid throats.

England fans??? A good few city fans as well...

Suppose we've all done it but the abuse he got was disgraceful for a young lad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.