Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He took some totally unnecessary shit from right across the country, and I include some of our own fans in that. It was horrific treatment.

I'd go so far as saying that he's unplayable at the moment. He's waiting for defenders to come in tight and then he's just taking the ball past them. He's attacking his fullback consistently and is working his bollox off.

Full of confidence. Absolutely chuffed for the lad.

Just getting better and better, and he's got a lot more to come I think, plenty of areas he can still improve.

He looks a different player to last season though, so much more confident and effective. Huge credit to Pep as well for that.

we know he's not quite there yet, but he has greatly improved but what I love is that in recent weeks he has delivered a consistent base level of performance, in every game he's worked hard, done the basics, and always got involved and either created or scored chances, or been denied by blatant refereeing.

That's the impressive part for me, he hasn't done a De Bruyne and completely hashed up a game for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.