Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a better all round player at Liverpool than he was in his year under Pellegrini, which is why it seemed daft so many people were judging him on that season. Appreciate the post though mate, nice one.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;-)

Fair play pal.

Improved in many ways but there should be much more to come.

His decision making,shooting,general finishing & defensive tracking can all be improved.

Much will depend on how much Razz wants to improve & be the best he can be & how strong his mentality & character are.

Here's hoping.

Aguero's decision making, shooting, general finishing, and defensive tracking can all be improved. Same with Silva. Same with KDB. Same with Sane. Same with pretty much all our attacking players. Yet I never see you questioning their mentality or character? I never see you damning them with faint praise. Always with Raz though. Very very very strange behaviour.

Aguero's decision making, shooting, general finishing, and defensive tracking can all be improved. Same with Silva. Same with KDB. Same with Sane. Same with pretty much all our attacking players. Yet I never see you questioning their mentality or character? I never see you damning them with faint praise. Always with Raz though. Very very very strange behaviour.

I noticed the same thing yesterday, have a look at CPB's post on Sané around the same time as he posted that about Sterling, full of praise for Leroy and not a negative in sight, which is great in isolation but then when you compare to this post it's a bit odd.

I noticed the same thing yesterday, have a look at CPB's post on Sané around the same time as he posted that about Sterling, full of praise for Leroy and not a negative in sight, which is great in isolation but then when you compare to this post it's a bit odd.

Glad i'm not the only one becoming a little baffled by why Sheikh Mansour's bezzie mate is constantly digging Raz out.

He was a better all round player at Liverpool than he was in his year under Pellegrini, which is why it seemed daft so many people were judging him on that season. Appreciate the post though mate, nice one.

This is why I was so similar to you pal, I've always been a massive Sterling fan. He's a world class player who needed to be convinced just how good he actually is.

Glad i'm not the only one becoming a little baffled by why Sheikh Mansour's bezzie mate is constantly digging Raz out.

It's noticeable at the ground too, we had a sloppy period of around 5 minutes the other night when we were chasing the game, several players lost possession through underhit passes or poor control but the only one greeted with a very audible groan was Sterling, I just don't get it.

Anyone questioning Sterling's mentality or character is a fucking moron, in my opinion. Probably not good forum etiquette, but it's true.

How any City fan can question that, after seeing the shite that he got put through over the last 18 months for joining us, all the Liverpool ex-pros attacking him, being blamed 100% for England's failed Euro's, the hate campaign by The Sun and a few others.

To come through all of that at 21, 21! then keep working hard, make the massive improvements he's made under Pep and he's still making week by week, and then have your "character and mentality" questioned is absolutely laughable.

Anyone questioning Sterling's mentality or character is a fucking moron, in my opinion. Probably not good forum etiquette, but it's true.

How any City fan can question that, after seeing the shite that he got put through over the last 18 months for joining us, all the Liverpool ex-pros attacking him, being blamed 100% for England's failed Euro's, the hate campaign by The Sun and a few others.

To come through all of that at 21, 21! then keep working hard, make the massive improvements he's made under Pep and he's still making week by week, and then have your "character and mentality" questioned is absolutely laughable.

This is it. Questions of character and mentality suggest someone who either doesn't really follow football and doesn't know much about him, or is being wilfully ignorant of the evidence in front of them. By all means criticise him if he performs poorly, but making vague accusations of a lack of character and mentality show the lack of character and mentality of the person making the accusation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.