Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did ok today and took his goal well just seems his head is not on the games wrong decisions some poor passing easily knocked of the ball also he seems to be always in 2/3 minds when he has options hopefully this will come.

Very very very harsh. Sane and Sterling absolutely terrorised Palace today. They were drifting inside and out and wreaking absolute havoc. On top of that he scored a top goal on his weaker foot.

Harsh perhaps,but thats because he is capable of so much more and he frustrates the life out of me when he doesnt show it.His movement was pretty good,i agree,but overall,especially his strength and fight when keeping or wrestling posession,just didnt impress me today.

He needed that goal I think he will finish the season strong now and remind us why he was arguably our best player at the start of the season, such a confidence driven player if only he could be more consistently on form.

Harsh perhaps,but thats because he is capable of so much more and he frustrates the life out of me when he doesnt show it.His movement was pretty good,i agree,but overall,especially his strength and fight when keeping or wrestling posession,just didnt impress me today.

Agree. Made to look better by the players around him. I'm not confident he could take a game by the scruff and get us level/ahead.

Agree. Made to look better by the players around him. I'm not confident he could take a game by the scruff and get us level/ahead.

Well, he's already done it a couple times for us in the last 2 seasons. He's never going to be the star in this team but he's a very capable player in a squad who want to fight on all fronts.

Well, he's already done it a couple times for us in the last 2 seasons. He's never going to be the star in this team but he's a very capable player in a squad who want to fight on all fronts.

I want more than a capable squad player for £50million!!

He puts the shits up defenders. I have no idea what or where he's gonna go or what he's gonna do with the ball. I have little sympathy for defenders. I just wish he got what the Laws of the Game stipulate for all the fuckin' fouls he suffers for which he ne'er gets a free kick. Same today. He gets cleaned out for nowt, and then the slightest contact with a member of the opposition and Oliver is swallowing his whistle to give the 'foul'!

Pace of Sterling, Sane and Jesus scare the life out of defenders and between them they created mayhem today. Sterling has developed hugely this season which bodes well for next season and the future. Clearly not the finished article but is a worthy member of our squad and for the majority of games will be a starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.