Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was lively. However the problem was Sky showed a graph of the attacking areas and i believe it was something ridiculous like 70% down the left. I think that was the problem. Raheem was better then Sane yesterday and yet the team kept going down the left.

Sterling is not on the same planet as Neymar and Hazard.
There is no stats for poor decision making and a pass that is completed yet of poor quality,
Next year is make or break.

You dont watch much of Hazard and Neymar do you or are you just ignoring there faults and loads of misplaced passes they do every game.

jesus we have some fans who clearly don't understand the game.

Yesterday he was 100% instructed to play conservatively. He helped Fernandinho out to ensure Leicester couldn't counter down his side, and we focused our attack on the other wing, with Sane, KDB & David all floating into that zone. We trusted Clichy to do a one v one against Mahrez(idiotic decision) but Raheem played an unselfish role yesterday.

gen question - how do you know that is 100% correct?

Sterling is not on the same planet as Neymar and Hazard.
There is no stats for poor decision making and a pass that is completed yet of poor quality,
Next year is make or break.

Haha yes, because if he is not the best in the world at 23 then we should sell him right?

Unbelievable.

He was lively. However the problem was Sky showed a graph of the attacking areas and i believe it was something ridiculous like 70% down the left. I think that was the problem. Raheem was better then Sane yesterday and yet the team kept going down the left.

I think it was partly down to us targeting Simpson's lack of pace in comparison to Chilwell but also to try and force Mahrez to play deeper.

You dont watch much of Hazard and Neymar do you or are you just ignoring there faults and loads of misplaced passes they do every game.

Probably both. Some posters are just never happy. I've watched Hazard put in average performances countless times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.