Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he's performed at a consistently high level all season. His numbers are ahead of Silva, De Bruyne, Sane, Yaya, etc.

Zlatans numbers look good, would you want him? I'm sure not. Wasn't great again yesterday but you have to feel for him in a game like that. Singled out by the ref, got absolutely nothing and can understand why he might not of been at his A game.

Because he's performed at a consistently high level all season. His numbers are ahead of Silva, De Bruyne, Sane, Yaya, etc.

What numbers? De Bruyne has more than double the amount of assists in the league and he's level on assists with Silva, but Silva has created far more chances.

Its easy to fall out on here. I said Balotelli was not in fact the greatest player in the world(outrage) ,I said Nastatic was not in fact the new Beckenbauer(outrage) ,I said Nasri was a snowflake(outrage),I say Sterling and Stones will not feature in the side if we ever win the European Champions Cup but Jesus and Sane will. Hope I'm wrong.

I think Raheem is a very good player. I just wish he would put his foot through the ball when he gets a chance. He had a great chance to work Kasper yesterday when he was through. I was willing him to leather the ball low, on target. The worst that could happen was a reflex safe and a chance of someone netting the rebound. Instead a soft pass trying the impossible to pitch out Gabby who was well marked and in no space. So easy to defend against.

Oooh the clappers will be furious at this mate. You're not allowed to say what you feel about how Raheem is performing, didn't you know!? I agree with you though.

I've a pain in my bollox seeing this type of post, who the fuck is stopping you saying how you feel?

Oooh the clappers will be furious at this mate. You're not allowed to say what you feel about how Raheem is performing, didn't you know!? I agree with you though.
Of course you agree. You're usually negative about all things City. Some posters on here really struggle with the concept of the word 'supporter' on this forum.
Nothing wrong with a bit of constructive criticism but the stick he gets from his own is sad as fuck.

People are allowed to say what they feel but one of the problems on here is that once someone has posted that "Player X is shit" or "Player Y is great" they then feel obliged to defend that position to the maximum, which is what leads to some of the nonsense posted and the never-ending tit for tat posts between a pair of posters with opposite views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.