Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A hat trick in the CL final wouldn't make some change their mind on him. It'll then be "well he's got to do it for England on a regular basis"

Probably about as much as he misses Liverpool, but there's no need to keep having digs at the former manager.

I'm not really having a dig at Pellegrini as opposed to highlighting how much he seems to enjoy his football this season

A hat trick in the CL final wouldn't make some change their mind on him. It'll then be "well he's got to do it for England on a regular basis"
He should have quit after some of that shite over the summer. Your crowd have some right cunts supporting the national team, they should be ashamed of themselves.

He should have quit after some of that shite over the summer. Your crowd have some right cunts supporting the national team, they should be ashamed of themselves.
Just one of a myriad of reasons why I don't bother with them.

I'm going to keep reserved again this year with him. Flashes of utter brilliance...but, I want to see it against the big guns. That was missing last year and he should have a lot more space and experience this year.

So if he can do it against the top 6, we'll have unlocked that potential we are all starting to see in him.
He's showing a lot more than potential. You've got the end-product

Someone needs to get inside his head, disconnect the worry receptors and remind him it's the same old game he's always loved. Reverse some of the damage done by the media. His little run v Bournemouth looked promising in that regard.
I think someone has already got inside his head, some fantastic stuff this season

I'd have told the country to fucking sit on it myself. Sterling would have only been slaughtered for it though - slaughterd when he plays and slaughtered if he doesn't want to play. All the pissed up bellends spitting venom at him in pubs this summet will e crawling up his arse in a few years, either that or looking so very bitter because they are unable to accept they were wrong and give the lad some praise, like some of the losers on here

The only weakness I spot in him is that he seems to be not too confident in his finishing abilities. But given his eventful career thus far we forget he's only 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.