Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness, Rashford has scored 13 league goals in his career. Sterling 13 goals in all season.
Wiki has Rashford at 13. But don't include his duffer cup and fastest loser tournament goals for some reason.
So if you knew Sterling was on 13 this season. Wiki would lead you to believe he's level with the headless chicken unless you scroll down.

That is indeed where I looked.

Pep on Raheem's future/contract renewal: "It’s not my business right now, this is for Txiki. I think I was clear at the beginning of the season when Arsenal wanted him, and we said absolutely not."

Not sure i have seen a player improve as much as Raheem in such a short time , under Pellers he looked like a little boy lost , clueless and with zero confidence after the England euro champs debacle it says a lot about the lads character to come back and be a major force in a team with a fair compliment of world class players., so if Sterling wants contract talks he' s well worth another tenner a week , i say give it to him, to hell with the money

https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sp...r-focusing-more-on-his-game-pep-36372045.html

Apologies if this has already posted. Basically Pep is saying that detachment from social media has helped Sterling to improve his game.

Fact is Pep has been an inspiration to Sterling and has helped him improve his game technically but there was something Pep did and indeed does that struck me, reading the article. It's that tendeny to detach himself from the glory.

Little wonder why players will scale a mountain or die trying for him.

This is one of the secrets of truly great leaders.

My neighbour is a rag (one of the alright ones, he says City are class at the moment), anyway, he tells me his bitter rag mate is adamant that "Pep can't take any credit for Sterling's current form."

hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.