Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
My neighbour is a rag (one of the alright ones, he says City are class at the moment), anyway, he tells me his bitter rag mate is adamant that "Pep can't take any credit for Sterling's current form."

hahahaha
Mind in his latest interview Pep agrees with the rag.

I was at the game and I was really impressed with his first half performance; in fact it was the only thing keeping me awake at the time.

He's playing with so much more confidence. It's the little flicks, the take-ons, the composure and level-headedness. It's how he's not afraid to grab the game by the scruff of the neck. He tried a couple of dinked throughballs and although they didn't work it's telling that he tried them.

I think a lot of us have him down as a player who's benefiting from playing in our system, but if today is anything to go by he's showing that he's developing the individual skills to make it happen regardless.

Very encouraging.

Mind in his latest interview Pep agrees with the rag.

That's when you know things are going well.

The players always credit Pep when asked about their form or our performances.

Pep always credits the players.

The truth is both are responsible, you need both working and giving 100% for it to succeed.

So pleased for the lad, it's not been a easy ride and the journey is far from over. But atm my son it's hats off well done. I see a bright blue future and the reason he joined us being fulfilled.

DQg0mc4XcAAiipk

Raheem Sterling a Happy 23rd Birthday!
1f389.svg
1f382.svg
1f389.svg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.