Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what pisses me off with the Sterling backers,other players are brought into the equations of his fuck ups.

Dust has settled now,but he missed an absolute sitter,and will probably end up being labelled the miss of the season now,but don't justify the miss,with credit in the bank comments or bringing other players into the scenario.

Dress it up anyway you want,but it ultimately cost us 2 points,and Guardiola hooked him,quite rightly

This is what pisses me off with the Sterling backers

This is what pisses me off with the Sterling haters. They think there are two camps made up of people who back him (and he probably needs our backing more than any other player for reasons that are well-documented) and the other made up of you and the other voices of reason who get on his back whenever he fails to score or make an assist in a game. Should we all apologise for backing one of our best players this season and for pointing out the many times he has got us out of the shit?

What worries me 10x more than the miss is him being constantly ignored or others not noticing his runs as much as they should. To his credit he never lets his head drop and you can see that by his alertness for his goals in the later stages. For one ignored situation i would have put a grand on him scoring or at least making the keeper pull off a worldy. Instead Gundogan chose the wrong option and shot when the path was blocked. Earlier in the season, Gundogan makes the passes when he should have, fine margins

Sergio is by far the worst in the squad for this. He simply refuses to acknowledge anyone in a better position than him if there's even the smallest chance of him getting a shot on goal.

Anyway, that was an absolutely jaw dropping miss yesterday but I'm sure he'll score in the next game or two so I can't say I'm overly bothered.

Credit to our fans for chanting his name even louder straight after the miss. Our away support is absolutely top.

This is what pisses me off with the Sterling backers,other players are brought into the equations of his fuck ups.

Dust has settled now,but he missed an absolute sitter,and will probably end up being labelled the miss of the season now,but don't justify the miss,with credit in the bank comments or bringing other players into the scenario.

Dress it up anyway you want,but it ultimately cost us 2 points,and Guardiola hooked him,quite rightly
He's won us 9 points on his own. Without them we'd only be 4 points in front instead of just the 13. Yes we could be 16 points in front. Technically we're 14 points in front with the goal difference. But before we throw raz under the bus just remember the 9pts he has won us. Crucial.

He needs to stay on after training front of goal in the 5 yard box getting a ballboy to pass it to him to empty net and he just has to score. When he has done 1000/1000 without missing one he has to start again...

Thats the only fucking way he will improve.

I think his finishing improved a lot compared where he was when he was at Liverpool but there is still a lot to improve generally for him.

Sergio is by far the worst in the squad for this. He simply refuses to acknowledge anyone in a better position than him if there's even the smallest chance of him getting a shot on goal.
Yesterday he tried to play Sterling in when he had a free shot on goal. He should really have taken it on. On the whole I prefer the selfish Sergio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.