Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the worst performance from Raheem since Pep’s been his manager.

He couldn’t even keep the ball under control or pass it four yards square to a free player.

Yes he should be playing wide right, he’s never a centre forward, but that doesn’t excuse simple core skills being well off.

He couldn’t even keep the ball under control or pass it four yards square to a free player.

Yes he should be playing wide right, he’s never a centre forward, but that doesn’t excuse simple core skills being well off.

Agree about lack of control but his passing was generally fine.

He wasn't very good.

And stil was better than most of the other attackers, including Rashford, when he came on, so why are there so many headlines on tinternet, with the word 'Sterling' ?

It's a fucking setup & has been since day1.

The worst thing that could possibly happen for the media, is Raheem Sterling playing a leading role in England doing well. The 2nd worst, is him not playing, which would leave them with nothing to talk about.

I thought he did ok. I saw lots of energy (first 30/35 minutes), some nice turns, give and gos and generally causing Tunisia problems. At least he didn't miss the chances that Lingard had, otherwise we'd never hear the end of it.

Second half, he was relatively poor. But that's the same for most players on the pitch (barring the defence).

I know he scored a few last season but in that squad I probably could have, however he does miss some shockers rags spring to mind could of been out of sight at half time

Think you know what I mean pal love the guy to be honest but he could have got the golden boot in fact 2:)

Aguero and Jesus both missed more 'big chances' than Sterling did according to PL data last season. Do you recall any of them?

Aguero and Jesus both missed more 'big chances' than Sterling did according to PL data last season. Do you recall any of them?
You say big chances is that supposed to mean in big games or overall, but now you are taking the piss if your telling me sterling's a better finisher than aguero

You say big chances is that supposed to mean in big games or overall, but now you are taking the piss if your telling me sterling's a better finisher than aguero

That's not what I'm telling you at all.

They have a measure of how they judge a 'big chance', I think it's taken from Opta analysis.

My point is you remember Sterling's but not the others, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.