Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't drop him, I'd play 3 up top, but his recent history with England hardly suggests Monday was just a crazy blip

He has been one of England’s best players don’t let the media tell you other wise! This he has only scored 2 I. 30 odd games is another stick from the media because he has mainly been playing as a winger or right of a three he assists are up there for England so he isn’t about just goals?! Media been on sterling for years there fcuking disgrace.

Fuck me did all my Utd mates hack this thread? Absouloute weapons if your calling him. Follow something else virgins.

The media , Liverpool ex players are doing all they can to destroy this lads career & we have our own fans giving them a helping hand, proud of yourselves so called City fans .

He has been one of England’s best players don’t let the media tell you other wise! This he has only scored 2 I. 30 odd games is another stick from the media because he has mainly been playing as a winger or right of a three he assists are up there for England so he isn’t about just goals?! Media been on sterling for years there fcuking disgrace.

I don't listen to the media. He has done ok, nothing more.

The media , Liverpool ex players are doing all they can to destroy this lads career & we have our own fans giving them a helping hand, proud of yourselves so called City fans .

Exactly this .

I just wish Sterling didn't play for England, and then the rag/dipper loving fucking media would single out some other poor sod .

Let Rashford run into blind fucking alleys all day long and Henderson fail to produce any decent service from midfield - it's all England deserves imo .

Ve stayed out of this thread, but are you saying fans can only offer positive feedback irrespective of performance. What I saw on Monday, I dont think he has ben overly criticised by fans.

Personally I don't care if he doesn't play for England again. He's been immense for us and improved so much under Pep's tutelage. I think his attitude is underrated and as long as he stays at City I will support him 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.