Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was a cool class finish, showing tons of pace, timed his run to perfection, loads of composure, but according to sky he "added a 2nd on 72mins with a scuffed shot"

Not sure how anyone thinks that was scuffed? To me it was obviously intentional, and we've seen him do the exact same thing before. So they're saying he scuffed it and it just happened to go perfectly in the bottom corner at the near post? Yeah right.
It was a great goal by a great player.

Not sure how anyone thinks that was scuffed? To me it was obviously intentional, and we've seen him do the exact same thing before. So they're saying he scuffed it and it just happened to go perfectly in the bottom corner at the near post? Yeah right.
It was a great goal by a great player.

Yep that was my thoughts when I seen it but we know they dont like giving us any credit

I thought it was a cool class finish, showing tons of pace, timed his run to perfection, loads of composure, but according to sky he "added a 2nd on 72mins with a scuffed shot"
that's what I got off citytv,the commentator said it was a scuffed shot,i though it was a class goal,gave the keeper the eyes.

I've criticized Sterling a lot but he is rising in my estimations each game. Ic agree that he was MOTM last night. Was a pest to Spurs all over the pitch.

I can see why they're saying it was scuffed, as it wasn't a clean connection, but it was totally deliberate.

I'm a big fan and if he keeps his composure and confidence he'll score 20+ in all comps.

Thought he was superb, his pace is unreal and his first touch is improving it's so important the way we play and seems to be taking much more care of the ball. Very impressive performance

That free role behind or next to the striker suits him very well. His intelligence in movement and positional play really come into fruition but what's impressed me more than anything in the games so far including the madrid one is how well he actually is at coming deep to receive the ball and hold and link play up as well as start attacks. If he was a better and more confident striker of the ball, he could easily get 20 maybe even 30 goals a season playing that role on the sheer amount of chances he would get as a result of his pace and movement. He had a good season last year but I feel he may surprise a lot of people this one especially those who think he might be the one to play the least minutes out of the attack as I believe Pep clearly still trusts and rates him a lot

I really think the booing is having a positive effect on him these days, it's normally when he's playing good and it looks like he knows it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.