Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the way he took a moment to think about it before shooting. Composure in front of goal. if he gets that then he will be an even better player

God I love this guy absolute quality player makes things happen he will have another big season for us and more goals

I think a lot of posters that wrote off Raheem over the last few months are going to be fairly quiet this and coming seasons.

"He's had plenty of time to come good" is going to look a very silly mindset, especially as he is still only 22. Apparently you have to be world class by the time you are 21 or you'll never be.

Just like his goal vs. Madrid he had a little feint, or delay in his shot today, completely sold Vorm he was going right before tucking it into the left. Second near post finish in a row as well.

I wonder if that's something we'll be seeing a lot more of, he probably needed some variation in his finishing to be honest, if he can get it right he's going to score a lot.

Just like his goal vs. Madrid he had a little feint, or delay in his shot today, completely sold Vorm he was going right before tucking it into the left. Second near post finish in a row as well.

I wonder if that's something we'll be seeing a lot more of, he probably needed some variation in his finishing to be honest, if he can get it right he's going to score a lot.
That's how Sterling scored most of his goals last season, either tap ins or feints and a drilled pass into the net.

I think this is how it will be for him, traditional finishing doesn't really work for him, and he should work on perfecting his 'feint pass finishing' because he has really quick feet and can pass very accurately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.