Raheem Sterling - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breakout year for Sterling coming up. Seems so much more comfortable this pre-season with some incredible movements. Pretty sure he will be the third striker behind Kun and Jesus, play some on the wings and behind the striker this year. His versatility will shine this season, IMO.

I was a bit of a critic at times, but I'm really rooting for Raheem this season. I even got a Sterling 7 on the new away shirt...and I never pay the extra dosh to get names on my shirts.

Rotation might suit him. A few games starting and then a few off the bench. Sometimes it feels like his form dips substantially the moment he starts being overplayed and it takes a physical toll.

I'm confident he'll do well this year.

Rotation might suit him. A few games starting and then a few off the bench. Sometimes it feels like his form dips substantially the moment he starts being overplayed and it takes a physical toll.

I'm confident he'll do well this year.

That's why his form went off in the second half of the season. He was over played. The first half of the season was exceptual. Just watched the highlights of the Monaco and Barcelona home games, Sterling was instrumental in both. This season should be a big year for him. I see him being well rested more often and it looks like he improved his finishing, he must continue to work on it, an amazing player. Only 22, not even close to his prime yet.

Excepting to see 15+ goals and 15+ assists. His positioning is top class.

That's why his form went off in the second half of the season. He was over played. The first half of the season was exceptual. Just watched the highlights of the Monaco and Barcelona home games, Sterling was instrumental in both. This season should be a big year for him. I see him being well rested more often and it looks like he improved his finishing, he must continue to work on it, an amazing player. Only 22, not even close to his prime yet.

Excepting to see 15+ goals and 15+ assists. His positioning is top class.

I've noticed that a lot more recently, especially for England where everyone else (ie the not City players) is clearly lacking on that front. It's David Silva-esque how he finds space to receive the ball.

I've noticed that a lot more recently, especially for England where everyone else (ie the not City players) is clearly lacking on that front. It's David Silva-esque how he finds space to receive the ball.

He is really intelligent. Times his runs very well. A little bit more confidence in front of goal and I can't imagine how many he will score.

The only thing he's done wrong this pre season is continue to run like a fairy.

If he can fix that we are laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.