Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I'd suggest you watch again if you think he lacked industry. Opinions might vary on how well he played, and if he should have done more when we got forwards, but saying he didn't put in effort is just wrong.
On 3 occasions he was on a run and an early pass would have had him through or 1 v 1 with Lovren. Silva, Mahrex and Mendy failed to find him.on all 3 :(

Not a left winger shocker. Brilliant on the right or even more centrally to graft back and get on the ball. If only we had a great left winger so Sterling could play on the right.

Not a left winger shocker. Brilliant on the right or even more centrally to graft back and get on the ball. If only we had a great left winger so Sterling could play on the right.
I actually thought the idea to keep it tight and then unleash Sane was the right play, and it nearly worked. Van Dijk made that challenge because Sane's freshness scared the shit out of him.
I thought Sterling played very well and mostly stopped them being a threat down our left with his pressing. Sergio's pressing today and Mahrez's pressing left a lot to be desired.

I actually think he's even more dangerous on the left, especially if accompanied by Mendy.

Nothing special really.
Hey there, was waiting for you to make your first post in this thread. Must've been some tough months for you with Raz' form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.