Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks Delphinho.

From the video you posted, it looks as if the referee had awarded a penalty and then subsequently changed his decision once told by the player that no foul had occurred.

So was Peter Drury wrong when stating/implying that the referee in our C/L match could not take back his decision? Or did the referee in the video make a mistake by changing his decision?

Anyhow, I think that this is moot - as such penalty retractions are extremely rare - and, moreover, Pep reportedly mentioned to the 4th official that no penalty actually occurred.

Last edited:
These numbers are absolutely insane.

Every time he walks on the pitch he's either going to score or provide a goal.

Our best player. Nobody can convince me otherwise. Not the best technically, not by a long shot, but still our best player overall. You get laughed at when you say that to non-City fans. They’ve all lapped up the media narrative and are blind to his quality. But when their teams face City home or away, what they’ll find is that it’s Raheem Sterling that’s tearing them to shreds.

Our best player. Nobody can convince me otherwise. Not the best technically, not by a long shot, but still our best player overall. You get laughed at when you say that to non-City fans. They’ve all lapped up the media narrative and are blind to his quality. But when their teams face City home or away, what they’ll find is that it’s Raheem Sterling that’s tearing them to shreds.
Yep. But it's not just non-City fans who can't see the wood for the trees. I can't believe anyone still thinks that he doesn't (didn't?) have a very good argument when he was asking for his contract to be comparable to KDB.

If he starts scoring in big games more often, he'll be truly considered word-class. He's that one step away from being truly truly world class. I hope he scores on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.