Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how he has really bought into humiliating the rags. Last season the keeping the ball in the corner for days and the pinball and step overs at the end today.

He gets how much fans love it, even if Pep said he disapproves.

Wonder what @mosssideblue is thinking.

I've just been reading last season's Sterling thread (a great season for our player) and some absolute crackers on there from him.

Clueless would be an understatement.

1942-D05-C-E1-B1-4-D71-B009-B9-A1-B4-F7-F893.jpg

I don't know why Pep use him on the left, I think he is more dangerous on the right.
I prefer him on the right, but I think it helps his development to play on the left. It gives him more opportunities to come inside and link up with the midfielders and striker, and it'll force him to work on his left foot.

With 3 wingers, someone has to play both sides, and Sterling seems to be the most capable.

It says on the BBC match report that Sterling won’t be credited with the assist as his cross took a slight deflection, is that right?

It says on the BBC match report that Sterling won’t be credited with the assist as his cross took a slight deflection, is that right?
I think so, but he definitely got one for Sané's first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.