Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like he's in line for a massive game on Sunday. His record at home is incredible, he's playing with more confidence than ever before, up against a poor United defence and he'll want to make amends for the last derby.

I feel like he's in line for a massive game on Sunday. His record at home is incredible, he's playing with more confidence than ever before, up against a poor United defence and he'll want to make amends for the last derby.
God I hope so. We are brilliant and they are wank but we are still likely not to get away with again if we miss the number of chances he missed in that first half.

I think it's gone under the radar a bit due to the grand scheme of things, but his assist to Aguero against Southampton was really something special.

Need Raheem to step up on Sunday and atone for his poor finishing in the last derby game , think Pep will start with Mahrez on the right which will leave Sterling against Young at right back , that will be fun , dont mind if Raheem doesnt notch but completes five assists and Young is carried off injured with twisted blood.

You can be sure all the media cnuts will be talking about is the amount his new contract is.
People in glass houses!!! Sanchez, Pogpoo, etc etc.

I think it's gone under the radar a bit due to the grand scheme of things, but his assist to Aguero against Southampton was really something special.
Man city are the assist masters.
And I mean not just the number of chances created (which is in a class of its own) but the sheer creativity and quality of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.