Raheem Sterling - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t he break a record today???

Something about the first player to score in 7 straight games against the same team

He’s developed into our most important attacker, we’re guaranteed a goal if he starts, the numbers don’t lie

The American commentary I was watching live said the first player to score in his first 6 appearances against a particular club in the PL. MotD said he was the first to score in 6 consecutive appearances against the same opponent.

He seems to like playing against Bournemouth in any case!

Lost count the amount of times Mahrez gets near the byline and he just tries to drills it in from a near impossible angle instead of getting his head up and picking someone out.
I was just wiwonderiif they'd ever notice that.

Lost count the amount of times Mahrez gets near the byline and he just tries to drills it in from a near impossible angle instead of getting his head up and picking someone out.

Careful or the Algerian fans will take your name.

The Algerian fans are very angry from Raheem because they think Raheem is very selfish and does not pass to Mahrez.

200.gif

It really is incredible the transformation from tje broken player we saw post Euro 2016 to potential player of the year in 3 seasons.

Guardiola, Sterling and Arteta deserve so much praise for that, because so often you see young players who've lost form and confidence just give up or get kicked to the curb, but they kept faith in him, put in the hours together and he's rewarded that faith in buckets.

I could see him getting POTY too because public opinion has really changed and he's got a lot of support outside our fans because of all the shit the tabloids have given him over the years.

I mean this as example :
47386183_583444812084851_6858716648887549952_n.jpg
Oh dear. So you think Raheem is greedy. Have you looked at his numbers this year? Between goals and assists he is the best attacking player in the Premier League. Your assertion that he is in fact greedy is taken from the game yesterday with a minute to go. Stirling was in as good a position as Mahrez was. Honestly. Get behind the la

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.