Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

This.

Was he vocal about the shit Raz was getting every England match before the WC? Was he fuck!

He thinks he's Brian Clough but he's more Brian Laws.

Everytime he opens his mouth he makes it worse and he has, in my opinion, really trashed Sterling in all of this. I would hold this opinion if I wasn't a City fan too. If I was Sterling I would have been out of that camp pronto as " I'm not in the right frame of mind to continue and I am going to consider my international future."

I was surprised by the strength of feeling shown over Gomez, I might even think Sterling is quite popular!

Shows how susceptible the majority of football fans are to what appears in the media. Despite years of abuse along the lines of 'footie idiot' and 'that bastard bought his mother a house before eating a pastie from Greggs' a year or so of good headlines and brilliance on the pitch and now a player crosses him and gets booed even though he's from one of the media's darling teams.

So we're all delighted a younger more inexperienced player was grappled by an older head in the canteen and then got booed by his own fans?

Get a fucking grip. If someone older scratched up Raheems face and he got booed we'd be going mad on here.

Fuck off.. Raz should have twatted the dickhead good n prooer

He's twice the size of Raz but he's a shit house without his dipper team mates and the ku klux klanfield boo boys behind him.

Fuck Gomez and fuck the dipper fans too

How do some of these pampered footballers survive in the really world ? It was a short scrap I had a few on my time. Personally if I had been twatted by a little bloke I would want to keep it quiet. But I guess being the victim must run really deep within the mind set of the dippers and dipperpool.

SouthGate is a **** isn’t he?

Extra support??!

you get the feeling SouthGate doesn’t like sterling and has really played this up to make people hate him again. Wouldn’t be surprised if he leaked it himself

SouthGate is a **** isn’t he?

Extra support??!

you get the feeling SouthGate doesn’t like sterling and has really played this up to make people hate him again. Wouldn’t be surprised if he leaked it himself

Everytime he opens his mouth he just digs a bigger hole and comes out of it looking even more stupid than he actually is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.