Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chris Holmes, 11 Nov 2019.

1. 55yr old teenager

55yr old teenager

Kane is a selfish prick who was having his nose pushed put of joint over the attention Raz was getting for his performances when playing for England. In other words he was jealous of Raz as his performances were over shadowing Kane and his performances

Bozzie likes this.
  2. Mike Cathcart

Mike Cathcart

Team supported:
    Man City
    How far does it get it in terms of sales not how far does said sugar get up said arse?

I am sure that despite all the scouse posturing that the online Sun especially gets lots of readers. And of course a large amount of dippers get their Sun in Torquay Doncaster and all over the place.

3. caseball

caseball

I suppose it's possible that Gomez has made himself very unpopular with black people. I'd imagine Raheem is one of the most respected young black men in the black community and Gomez was trying to put him down in front of a load of pissed up scousers. Sterling spent years putting up with a load of racially flavoured hate and tried to turn it into a reasonable calm discourse. Gomez was sucking up to the people most responsible for the hate. What they used to call an Uncle Tom.

4. TheThirdDeano

TheThirdDeano

If I was sterling I'd be wishing I gave them something to fucking cry aboout the sycophantic ****s.

Honestly, imagine the state of these ****s if they do win the league. For the Good of Football in its entireity we needd to beat them again.

You do have to wonder if the players hate these ****s as much as we do.

bluebanjo likes this.
  5. 55yr old teenager

55yr old teenager

Will be interesting today to see what reception Raz gets from the crowd if he does play. It will give us an idea of how the fans are feeling about the situation and who they blame

6. waspish

waspish

Think the difference is Sterling took on the chin head up didnt moan or sulk! Gomes cried like a baby moaned and why the media have the sympathy for the melt.

bluebanjo and Colin Bells Boots like this.
  7. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

No player will enjoy being booed , but the pure hypocrisy of the media is what really pisses supporters off.

Gomez having been an arrogant arsehole in the liverpool game towards Sterling ( who has had to put with 4 years of abuse from every imbecile in the country ) gets a few boos on his next appearance and every media outlet jumps to his defence , abetted by the national manager and FA puppet Gareth Southgate.

It's pathetic, positively biased , and hypocritical...................and once again a liverpool player is involved !

bluebanjo likes this.
  8. FightLikeAGirl

FightLikeAGirl

Team supported:
    Everton
    Why is Gomez getting counselling? Sterling's had dogs' abuse for years and he never got help for it.

ETA: I admit I'd be freaked out if someone grabbed my neck, but that's because I'm autistic and I hate being touched by random people. Plus I'm a small disabled woman and I can't fight back too easily.

Last edited: 17 Nov 2019
  9. FightLikeAGirl

FightLikeAGirl

Team supported:
    Everton
    they should sign for Everton. We eat our own.

10. ZanteWeatherman

ZanteWeatherman

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    He's mentally scarred by the booing dontcha know. Soft twaaaaaat.