Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

There was always something in Him that you couldn’t quite “warm to”. There’s no doubt he had a chip on his shoulder about not always being selected and it was clear to see on his face and general demeanour. I could imagine him being a bit of a complex personality in the dressing room and was probably not one for a bit of banter. Very good shaving technique though! Glad he’s gone to be honest as he annoyed the shit out of me.

He's no Jesus.
Tuchel had his head in his hands last week as he blazed his only effort over the bar from 7 yards out.
I thought I wonder how many times will we be seeing that reaction this season

Every time he has an attempt on goal I hope.

I loved him when he played for us, and no one can take away the great performances and important goals he scored that helped us win so much. But now he can fuck off the chav ****.

Can imagine him getting booed when he returns to the Etihad (not saying it's right or wrong if he is). Doing himself no favours. Looks like City got rid of an issue in the dressing room by selling him.

Can imagine him getting booed when he returns to the Etihad (not saying it's right or wrong if he is). Doing himself no favours. Looks like City got rid of an issue in the dressing room by selling him.
Open season on the wanker now. Once a blue only stands if you follow the code

Something I always felt was interesting was that the players didn’t vote him into the leadership group the last 2 seasons when he’d been in it previously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.