Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Overtime, he'll gradually be moved to the subs bench and be an impact player. I think the Chelsea fans will be less forgiving if he doesn't put the chances away. Tuchel doesn't have the players to score the other goals to disguise the misses like Pep had.

Last edited:
How disrespectful!!! How dare he slag off the club that - oh. Hang on, he's praising us.

It's a personal, professional issue between him and Pep - and Pep's a big boy, he doesn't need us to fight his battles.

He's hardly done a Yaya and called him a racist.

That's club legend Yaya Toure, I'll have you know.

Lol

Just like Yaya, could have left a club legend but now will be remembered for missing out on cake at a birthday party.

Txiki needs to pull his finger out and sign Mary Berry before the window shuts or we might lose more players
Not all fans think that way. I have absolutely nothing but good memories of Yaya in a City shirt. Really don't give a shite about a cake.

As for Sterling, I didn't mind the guy. Scored a lot of goals for us but for some reason I never really took to the fella. No idea why, just something always felt 'distant' about him.

He's still in the honeymoon phase at Chelsea. Like others have said, they won't be as forgiving after dropping points while he misses sitters. Also, God help him if he doesn't make eye-contact with Tuchel after matches.

You know what Raz, at times I was fuming, raging at some of your performances, but it's gone, it's in the past and I can now focus on the present, and the opportunity I've got here to go out and watch this talented team once again.

Any way, thanks for everything. Now, fcuk off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.