Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Bluemoon posters on the Media Thread:

Sky Sports tell manipulative lies and they do it for ratings from the rags and dippers.

Bluemoon posters on the Raheem Sterling Thread after Geoff Shreeves asks a leading question if he was angry and fuming:

Fuck you Sterling.

It was an unnecessary interview, but reading through the original comments it seemed to me he is genuinely connected with our club and merely hurting because he was no longer a main player and had to exit.

Keep in mind, when all of England, led by the Liverpool gutter press was treating him like a pariah, City was like a sanctuary to him, where he was supported and loved.

It is easy to say he is no longer good enough to be a starter and if he doesn't like it, move on. But must have felt gutted when that was the message he got.

Still, could be more sensible and keep quiet rather than spoiling relations with his club, but I think he and his post move mindset is fundamentally very different from say James Milner. Simone who loved the club and is miserable to be told he is no longer good enough, versus a mercenary who played us along and always wanted to leave.
Makes those comments worse in my opinion.

£250,000 a week for how many years, great times at City and then comes out with this negative shite?

You know how many hours, days, weeks I didn’t see my kids because I was off working.

Professional footballer mentioning that… give us a fookin’ break.

Bluemoon posters on the Media Thread:

Sky Sports tell manipulative lies and they do it for ratings from the rags and dippers.

Bluemoon posters on the Raheem Sterling Thread after Geoff Shreeves asks a leading question if he was angry and fuming:

Fuck you Sterling.
Comments are in black and white and there’s a video.

He was given a 2nd chance after being utter shite for 18 months.

And I defended him on these pages but those comments have fucked me reet off

He talks like he was absolutely killing it and still getting dropped. He got dropped because he couldn't finish the ball and at times often looked god awful on the ball. He will miss kids birthdays be it chelsea or battersea...

Comes over somewhat deluded or self important...no wonder pep wanted rid.

He talks like he was absolutely killing it and still getting dropped. He got dropped because he couldn't finish the ball and at times often looked god awful on the ball. He will miss kids birthdays be it chelsea or battersea...

Comes over somewhat deluded or self important...no wonder pep wanted rid.

On the flip side to become a top athlete and stay there, you need an unstoppable self belief. Otherwise you're beaten before you play.

The only player that when in a one on one with a keeper ends up at the corner flag.
I was not going to slag him off but after his latest shite he can do one.
Sterling, like you I missed birthday parties and even Christmas once, you know why? Because I was fucking working only I wasn't getting 200k a week.

The thread should be, "Thank you and shut up."
He is literally hurting his status among fans the more he speaks. I guess he would have received a standing ovation at eithad whenever he played here
Not so sure he is going to get the now after those comments

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.