Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

The teams he was part of won us loads of trophies.
Some on here compare his imput to our success to that of Messi with Barcelona.
He was a good cog in the wheel as were many many others
I think more will come to see this now he’s at a side that aren’t as good as us. Some will say that he’s not playing as well at Chelsea and he’s gone off the boil. I think the truth will be more along the lines of him being in the right place at the right time, with how we play, particularly 17/18 and 18/19 when we were a more expansive side. I don’t see him being a major success at Chelsea because they play a shittier version of our possession based game. I dare say he would have been better off back at the scousers.

He'll probably get bombed out to one of the "Turkish giants" within 2 yrs

I didn't rate Sterling as I thought he'd lost his hunger a couple of years ago but respected his professionalism. Part of that professionalism, however, was emotional detachment. Some people are just like that and I don't hold that against him. He's gone, his opinion means nothing.

How many games has he played and being subbed of you’d thought a player like Sterling Tuchel desperately wanted and there number one target wouldn’t of got the Hook!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.