Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Far from it

Not sure what your point was then re:money and putting racial abuse to the back of his mind.

Im not defending him by the way, as I think he was foolish to make the comments he did. Just cannot criticise his decision to play for Chelsea, based on what happened the other year.

Not sure what your point was then re:money and putting racial abuse to the back of his mind.

Im not defending him by the way, as I think he was foolish to make the comments he did. Just cannot criticise his decision to play for Chelsea, based on what happened the other year.
If you are referring to the racist incident, one dick head out of 42,000 shouldn't be a reason not to join the club - and wasn't he given a life time.ban?.

If you are referring to the racist incident, one dick head out of 42,000 shouldn't be a reason not to join the club - and wasn't he given a life time.ban?.

Exactly. Cannot judge a club on the actions of a few idiots as every club would fall short. Yes, he defo got a ban, not sure if it was for life though.

Imagine how fuming he’s going to be when he finds out that he owes his career to the genius of Pep Guardiola and that once that’s gone he’s actually a good but not great player that can’t take chances

I think that Chelsea loss today was an example of why he's frustrated, he wanted a bigger role but didn't really want to go.

We can't hold that against him, he hasn't really spoken badly of the club, just frustrated he couldn't play more.

Disappointed by his words, that was totally needless. Fans always backed him and then you sour that relation with such statements, you can't command Debruyne like stature at city when you're simply not even close to that level. He's a strong person but sometimes i feel he let's his emotions dictate him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.