Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

I'll post one more time and leave it at that.

There is only one reason he left.
He wanted to move back to London. His family is there. End of.
He cannot say that to camera. It wouldn't look good to his new teams fans etc.
So he comes out with the usual pre-prepared garbage.

Or alternatively...

"So Raheem, what's your reason for leaving City?"
"Well Gary, Chelsea is a great fit for me"
"Oh and why's that?"
"Well Gary, me Nan lives just down the road, and and me local chippy is now only two minutes away"

Ratboy looking a little stunned.
"So what about being in a winning team and competing on every level"
"Well Gary, you cannot beat the night life on London. It's world class"
"No i meant on the pitch"
"Well Gary, there comes a point in your life it's not all about winning. Football has to be a work - family life balance"

Ratboy looking even more stunned.
"But surely football has to come first, it is your job and you are well paid"
"Nah Gary. The problems started when i asked Pep if i could have every Saturday off. My little girl likes to ride her Pony Saturday dinner etc"
"Pep also expected me to fight for my position every week"
"Even when i thought i did well, i suddenly found myself dropped for the next game"
"So what's the point of trying?"

Ratboy looking a little angry now
"Well Raheem, you were played several times when you really shouldn't have played. You had missed many sitters, and for some reason shit the bed when running in on goal"
"Well Gary, then you can see my point"

Ratboy "???"
"Well i don't have to do any of that hard work week in week out. Chelsea have said i can have Saturdays and most Wednesdays off"
Ratboy "Why Wednesdays?"
"Well Gary, i've heard Orange are bring back Orange Wednesdays and i thought i could take the kids to the cinema. Family life has to come before work etc"

Ratboy now speechless
"Like i said Gary Chelsea is a great fit for me"
I think you may be a deep thinker

We’re nothing like those scouse cunts as you well know.

In the same week that we sportingly applauded Nacho (a well liked but fairly insignificant city old boy) onto the pitch in a hugely tense must win game, the scouse vermin booed every touch made by Suarez (one of their best and most important players of the previous 30 years)
We’ve given shit to or stadium-wide boos to Milner James Sturridge Barton Dickov Distin and many more over the years… fucking Dickov, all because he scored a penalty against us and slid on his knees in delight in front of the Leicester fans.

We’ve given shit to or stadium-wide boos to Milner James Sturridge Barton Dickov Distin and many more over the years… fucking Dickov, all because he scored a penalty against us and slid on his knees in delight in front of the Leicester fans.
Most of those were deserved, I personally didn’t like Dickov or Distin getting booed, maybe Sturridge as well.

I have clapped Barton and it’s usually been 50/50.

Milner can fuck off

I personally think Sterling did well for the club even in his last couple of years. Yes his game went off slightly, but he still contributed greatly to our success.

I think his agent was always gearing for a pay day as his contract wore down. The Real Madrid story's, even from way back, hinted at this. City wanted him to commit early to a new contract and this was never going to happen. Then his game digressed slightly and Pep demands complete loyalty from his players or you are going to be on the edge of things.

There was definitely a group of players last year who felt slightly disgruntled. Pep is an experienced manager and he and Tixi have delt with this disisively. When Gundagon scored the title winning goal Sterling was in his ear, with a few comments regarding their non selection in the started line up, instead of celebrating the moment. The non show at the parade also maybe.

He certainly became a bit bitter. He probably regrets his recent comments, but he just couldn't help himself, in revealing his true feelings about the last couple of years at City.

We are a big, well run club and we do not need to reevaluate Sterling's contribution to our success. He was a decent player even when his mental focus wavered. Yes he had a few poor games, but do not question his contribution, just because of these comments.

Pep will ask for him to be respected, when he plays at the Etihad. When he looks back at the end of his career, he will realise that by keeping his cool about things, he could have achieved more success, in what he has referred to as his peak-aged years.

So let's not get worked up about him. This will show how great a club we are becoming. Things move on and there is constant evolution.

None of those were crowd favourites with us and none were booed with any real venom anyhow. The boos for Dickov are understandable in the heat of the moment, again there was no real venom in them, and regardless it isn’t the same as the whole ground booong and whistling every time Suarez touched the ball

Sterling's value dropped so low that we sold him for less than we bought him for in real terms. Last season the club was cited as wanting 80 million; but in the end, we had to take the solitary offer we got. An insulting one for a player of his stature.

Sterling's value dropped so low that we sold him for less than we bought him for in real terms. Last season the club was cited as wanting 80 million; but in the end, we had to take the solitary offer we got. An insulting one for a player of his stature.

12 months left,300k a week,wanting out and upsetting harmony.......55m an insult?? lol

We did fucking amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.