Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Likewise, we’re broadly on the same page mate.

He had two years to sort his shit out at city but it just wasn’t happening. He hit his ceiling and I just don’t see him getting anywhere near his 2017-19 levels ever again.

The guy should be grateful, not bitter.
Have you demanded Zinchenko or Jesus to be ‘grateful?’
It’s a strange word to use..I’ve heard it used in other forms of context too….

I miss him. Very dangerous player would have liked to see him and the Viking weaving away on the break with Kev with ball at his feet.

It’s bizarre.

Nobody ever wanted to leave City ever before. My feelings are so hurt..

After reading some of the match thread today, bits of this thread and bits of the Mahrez thread it's quite easy to see that a sub section of our fanbase have become ScouseRagBlues.

Entitlement, arrogance, demanding and spoilt. This place is turning more and more but I suppose we now have a decade of success behind us, maybe this is what these posters have only ever known.

Wankers.

Won them the game but I wouldn't get too carried away with leicester being in piss poor shape right now. Chelsea have got Liverpool in a few weeks, hopefully he can win that one for them

Purely from motd highlights that's sterling in a nutshell, first goal was a scruffy fluke after initial indecision. Then he misses a sitter albeit its a decent save then gets a tap in with some great movement. That's pretty much a summary of his entire city career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.