Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

Not sure he needs his own thread now. He is somebody else's player.

He seems happy. I genuinely wish him all the best. I'm not sure why people seem to have it in for him.
At no point have i ever thought he wasn't trying in a match. He was superb at times.
He was also frustrating and did miss sitters and shit the bed when running in on goal. But not sure were the hate comes from though. He seemed a decent guy overall.

He has gone, time people moved on...

Considering he seems absolutely set up to fail there (playing false 9, surrounded by garbage) I think he’s doing ok at Chelsea all things considered

Edit: and yes it’s ironic I’m calling Chelsea players garbage, Pulisic etc. would come and look our best player lol

Classic Sterling. Missed a couple of good chances before he scored, his movement was very good, he never went missing, he ran into a couple blind channels as the game came to an end, he looked their most dangerous player but didn't quite work out for him.
Only watched the 1st half but agree it was classic Sterling. The long counterattack with the overload was the best shit - looking to pass but didn't and then couldn't get his shot off either. Definitely one for the groans in a City shirt :)

He's lost his pace over 50-60 yards but his short sprint acceleration still electric and movement brilliant. Easily the most dangerous player for them. Stuff happens around him - a mix of shit and v v good :)

He made one of the chances for himself with a great touch and cutback to his left foot. But not really a chance in the world of Sterling who I can't recall ever scoring with his left foot from 16 yards.

He'll be happy with his 3 goals. Caught up already with Jack's total for us last season...

I watched the second half last night and what I noticed about Sterling was that any determined defender could get the ball off him.

I'm glad he left but I'm glad he arrived also.
Sounds like you don't know whether you're coming or going. ;-)

Not sure he needs his own thread now. He is somebody else's player.

He seems happy. I genuinely wish him all the best. I'm not sure why people seem to have it in for him.
At no point have i ever thought he wasn't trying in a match. He was superb at times.
He was also frustrating and did miss sitters and shit the bed when running in on goal. But not sure were the hate comes from though. He seemed a decent guy overall.

He has gone, time people moved on...
Strange one isnt it. I too dont have an affinity for him and I realise how integral he's been to City success. I really appreciated his importance and workrate especially. His commitment to the hard work was 2nd to none.

I think the only thing I have against him is how important HIS career is to HIM. its leaves people a bit cold, sort of like the Williams sisters or L Hsmilton or Ronaldo, no passion for what he's doing its just a means to success. HIS success. And I suppose thats fair enough, we're all entitled to better ourselves, he just leaves one a little cold.

Only my pov though.

Strange one isnt it. I too dont have an affinity for him and I realise how integral he's been to City success. I really appreciated his importance and workrate especially. His commitment to the hard work was 2nd to none.

I think the only thing I have against him is how important HIS career is to HIM. its leaves people a bit cold, sort of like the Williams sisters or L Hsmilton or Ronaldo, no passion for what he's doing its just a means to success. HIS success. And I suppose thats fair enough, we're all entitled to better ourselves, he just leaves one a little cold.

Only my pov though.

Fans live success vicariously through their sporting favourites, when that sporting favourite doesn't look like he doesn't care what they think or even registers their passion it leaves the fan cold.

What did it for me was the RM shirt slung casually over his shoulder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.