Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

The most dangerous player to wear a sky blue shirt? Oh my word.

Pmsl

He caused more bruised & broken toes than any other player, due to the amount of chances he fluffed, causing us fans to kick chairs/tables, etc. Not to mention the increases in blood pressure.

That’s why he is correctly deemed the most dangerous player. The posters comment has nothing to do with Sterlings goal scoring ability …. surely ?

Sterling should have the NHS as a sponsor !

Classic Sterling. Missed a couple of good chances before he scored, his movement was very good, he never went missing, he ran into a couple blind channels as the game came to an end, he looked their most dangerous player but didn't quite work out for him.
Do you think he’ll become the most dangerous player ever to wear a Royal Blue shirt?

Look fella, I realise you've got blinkers on re another ex player. But seriously; the most dangerous player to wear a sky blue shirt? Behave. Wumming is against the rules of the forum.

Go on them who , I remember Tony Cunningham , Steve Kinsey when I started going , I have no idea when you went from ? , but you as person come across as a bit aggressive not a problem. If you can you tell me who as better , ie movement which means dangerous meaning speed and getting in the right position to miss as a winger , not one winger as ever as got in a position, to miss a few chances here and there I ( me ) 100% played to a higher standard than you , it’s not my problem, anyways up the blues , enjoy your Thursday.

Go on them who , I remember Tony Cunningham , Steve Kinsey when I started going , I have no idea when you went from ? , but you as person come across as a bit aggressive not a problem. If you can you tell me who as better , ie movement which means dangerous meaning speed and getting in the right position to miss as a winger , not one winger as ever as got in a position, to miss a few chances here and there I ( me ) 100% played to a higher standard than you , it’s not my problem, anyways up the blues , enjoy your Thursday.
Wingers didn’t play like they do now until about 10 years ago, so excluding anyone but wingers kind of negates your point as you’re picking from about 10 names.

Wingers didn’t play like they do now until about 10 years ago, so excluding anyone but wingers kind of negates your point as you’re picking from about 10 names.

10 names anyways I can’t be assed , with you Alan you think a **** , I think you are ok .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.