Raheem Sterling | Arsenal Player (on loan)

I feel sorry for him in a way because he's left a totally in sync club from top to bottom with the team having been developed and carefully crafted by the same manager over a many years to this dysfunctional bullshit situation. I suspect he'll be one of those players who will be gone again within 18 months.

I wonder if he's regretting the move now? I'm not having a go at him. It's what the modern footballer does. If they're not happy at a club (for whatever reason), they'll move on. Raheem isn't the first, and he won't be the last. Just proves the old saying about the grass not always being greener on the other side. Sure, he's probably on a bigger wedge than he was at with us. But I'm guessing he wasn't exactly struggling to meet the mortgage. Same could be said of Cucurella. With hindsight, he should have stayed at Brighton (no guarantee he'd have been a success if he came to us).

I''m not sure he regrets it as, I think, he loves living in London again and he's very happy at Chelsea. This season is obviously a mess but you never know, next season could be different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.